The 2017 Chicago Sports Medicine Symposium will be held August 3 -6, 2017 at the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL. The Course Directors include Nikhil Verma, MD, Anthony Romeo, MD and Kevin Wilk, MD. This course has been designed to present knee, shoulder, elbow, hip and sports medicine alignments and the most advanced treatment options from nationally and internationally recognized orthopaedic surgeons. The three day course will include 14 live surgery presentations, case presentations and panel discussions to offer participants the opportunity to interact with faculty and learn the most current solutions to these challenging problems.
- Learn Diagnostic Evaluation, Indications, Non-operative, Surgical Management and Rehabilitation of complex shoulder instability patients.
- Learn diagnostic evaluation, non-operative treatment, surgical indications, and rehabilitations for basic, complex and revision rotator cuff tear.
- Review non-operative, surgical and rehabilitation management options for degenerative shoulder disease including non-operative care, arthroscopic indications and shoulder replacement strategies in the young active patient.
- Evaluate and treat basic and complex knee ligament injuries including surgical management, injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Identify, evaluate, and manage Femoral Acetabular Impingement and Labral Tears of the hip
- Understand contemporary rehabilitation programs and return to play guidelines for common shoulder, knee and hip problems.
- Understand contemporary rehabilitation techniques following cartilage procedures of the knee including timing to return to activities.
- Manage patients with meniscal deficiency, patellofemoral cartilage lesions or tibiofemoral articular cartilage defects.
Who Can Attend?
The target audience for this symposium include:
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- Primary care practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Athletic trainers
- Physical therapists
- Other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes sports medicine
|On or Before 7/3/2017||After 7/3/2017|
|Fellows & Other Healthcare Professionals||$450.00||$550.00|
Registration fee includes course materials, breaks, breakfasts, and lunches for the participant only. A confirmation email will be sent one week prior to the activity (no registration is confirmed without full payment).
To register online click here: ForeOnline.org or call: 813-877-8096.
For more event details, please click here: 2017 Chicago Sports Medicine Brochure